Welcome!

Read at your own risk.

Sunday, May 05, 2013

of entitlement.

the title have nothing to do on what my entry all about. heck, because I don't know what to put as title, okay.

I always wonder, why on earth I'm not a medical student?

I love watching Greys Anatomy. I'm a die hard fans of the series. I just love it. It made me feel like being a medical student, being a doctor is fun.

then reality strikes me back, I'm afraid of blood. I can't even see my own blood. I can't see any serious injury, especially ones with blood all over it. whenever it comes to them cutting or slicing on the surgery table I would skip it. can't bear watching all those cutting and slicing. it gives me goosebumps.

and that is why I don't go for medic.

although I would love to.

and I don't study hard enough for it too.

I don't know why, I always let myself find time to not study. I need to stop doing it.

i really need to.

on unrelated note, I really wish I could be happy. 


0 gossip gossip:

Post a Comment

ha! melawan.

 

Template by Best Web Hosting