Welcome!

Read at your own risk.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

another wish another year


heyy!

another item i've put up on my wishlist!

i was blog walking and read almost all entries of my fellow ex-schoolmate, Hilda, since it's been a while since I visited her blog tho. i've been scrolling around macam takde exam je esok.

ternampak satu entry dia, pasal customized name necklace kat sini. serious. cantek! i've been searching around for ages for places to get this customized necklace.

lepas baca terus visits the page, glamtags. serious, banyak pilihan!
browse for more here


paling tertarik dan menarik sekali adalah charm bracelets. I might get this one for myself but not now no no no. can't afford it now though. although it's under RM100 but i kind of in tight budget now since I'm trying my best not to call my mom too frequent for money.

i mean, bila call and I ask for my mom, she'll be like "nak berapa?". like, MAK! ada masa orang call sebab rindu la. tipu. sambil rindu sambil nak mintak duit sebenarnya. okey off topic.

i'll be saving things up after I get my January paycheck, okey!

lagi berinspirasi nak simpan duit gaji ni. tanak bazir-bazir dah.

serious sebenarnya kan ada banyak pun benda nak beli.

rasa macam nak buat list la.

nombor 1 : skirt!
nadia hijabs upront button flowy maxi skirt in mustard.I especially love the color! more color here.



i want the long skirt yang tak transparent sangat macam my last one. bila jalan tempat panas, err. nampak macam baik takyah pakai. gitu. so kena pakai kain dalam. kenapa tetiba berminat dalam bidang skirt-skirt-an ni? dulu cakap ganaih nak mampuih skirt-skirt tak main. pakai baju kurung pun on rare occasion jah. motifnya, bila dah try pakai skirt, I rasa lebih ayu anggun dan muslimah. i feel pretty sebenarnya. hahaha. well jangan lah jatuhkan I kan atleast i feel happy about myself kan kononnya kan.

nombor 2 : oversized shawl
calaqisya long shawl. I love the flowy details on the edge and the color is nice!

nadiahijabs' oversized long shawl. more here.



i especially LOVE the cala qisya and Nadia Hijabs's oversized shawl. they look nice and pretty and most importantly long enough to cover my chest! nice. tak beli lagi sebab bila ada duit asyik lupa nak beli lepas tu the money goes to unnecessary spending such as jajan and food. heh.

nombor 3 : mp3 player

my old one has crashed then I bought a new one but the battery can't lasts more than 2 hours. i mean, nowadays I travel around a lot you know and I dont want to abuse my smartphone's battery. kesianla my baby,dahla kita tweet, fb-ing and checking in guna dia, dengar lagu pun guna dia. sian dia tau. so, this time around i ought to spend a bit more on new mp3 player. any recommendations?

nombor 4 : tablet pc

yang ni tak dapat pun tak apa. saja jah gediks nak letak. the thing is, i love to stay online but then to bring my lappy around while travelling is just.. simply.. annoying. ala, takdapat Ipad, dapat Galaxy tab atau note 10.1 pun oke. haha. tak demand lah, tab android yang 299 tu pun okeyh apa? ada je my friend yg guna yg RM299 tu.mcm tab biasa jugak just x boleh masuk simkad and call mcm samsung and not overly priced due to brand mcm apple. selonok je dia on9, main game & tengok movie on the go. serious, I might consider buying one later. haha. macam banyak je gaji kau nak beli itu ini kan, nazirah?

nombor 5 : overly sized blouse
nadiahijabs color block oversized bloused. the color is interesting! more here.

dulu kan nazirah adalah merupakan seorang manusia yang sangat particular dengan size baju.beliau tidak akan pakai baju yg lebih besar dari saiz sebenar beliau. it's either fit to her size or a size smaller. nowadays, I feel more comfortable in oversized bloused and t-shirt. I mean, skrg in trend apa semua tu. lagi bagus uol, LABUH ITU CANTIK. cover your assets, ladies. they're too precious. save it for your hubby, okay?:) so sekarang macam tertarik sikit dengan colour block punya blouses, maybe grab one or two color block blouses kat thepoplook or zalora or nadiahijabs with matching long shawls. kan. seronok pulak even having the ideas of it. ohh I love shopping and the idea of it. haha.

well, i think I better get back to bed. practical exam is waiting tomorrow. wish me all the best :3

2 gossip gossip:

Ardillion said...

Err..u might jz b happy ur wish came true lol

나 지 랗 El-yahya said...

haha I wish! that's why it's call a wish! ahahahaha.

Post a Comment

ha! melawan.

 

Template by Best Web Hosting