Welcome!

Read at your own risk.

Friday, February 01, 2013

Bad Day.

This is how I look on my way to work :


and this is how I look and FEEL now




sobs. sobs.

today is probably one of my bad day. I don't really know why.

first, well, it's the time of the month, so I fairly sensitive and well things tick me off easily.

second, delivery and containers truck come in today, there's bunch of wardrobes and bedroom sets waiting to be assembled and delivered. there's almost like chaos out there in the showroom. the general worker did not come and to my amusement, he was fired by my boss for choosing such a busy day to be "sick". he does that a lot. He'll be sick whenever he know the container going to arrived because arrival of containers and delivery trucks from HQ means tonnes of works waiting to be done.

thirdly, since we are lacking in man power, the one from Miri, have to do a lot of works and they take their anger out on me. whenever I asked them to do something,which my boss ask to do, you get what I mean right. My boss gives out all the instruction to me, then I pass it to them. I got scolded quite a lot today. and I'm very sensitive today so when their talks sound a bit rough or they raised their voice, I feel like I'm being scolded and they are leashing their anger towards me. I'm just passing the instruction, okay. don't get too angry to me. I feel like I was on the verge of bursting into tears. sobs.

I think I'm going to cry now. 

bu...sobss...hhh...sobs..bb...sobss...bye...

0 gossip gossip:

Post a Comment

ha! melawan.

 

Template by Best Web Hosting