Welcome!

Read at your own risk.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

5 reasons why.

This is 5 reasons why I LOVE MUHAMMAD ALIMUDDIN ZAFRULLAH.

1. Caring
he's caring allright. sangat-sangat caring. whenever I'm sick, he'll want to know every single details, even the tiniest bits of details, he'll fork it out. 

2. funny
Yeah, he certainly is. atleast funny for me tho. his jokes is sensible and also gets to me everytime. he always have ways to make me LOL-ing.

3. understanding
even tho how mean i was, how agry i get, he always find way to keep ourself together. he understands me and always learn to understand me more, and my situation too. 

4. loving
he never forget to tell me he loves me every single day.....

and

the ultimate reason why i love him is because....




miahahaha

thankies yayang!


Photobucket

1 gossip gossip:

Aleem-ud-Deen said...

me-ngegeh dia ya. show off~ hehe. iloveu baby <3

Post a Comment

ha! melawan.

 

Template by Best Web Hosting