Welcome!

Read at your own risk.

Thursday, January 03, 2013

Of final exam, love and home.

and semua orang pun tahu sekarang budak degree tengah busy Final Exam untuk semester pertama sesi 12/13. semester ke 3 buat Naz.

semester yang agak panjang dan agak cepat berlalu.

dan semua pun tahu, seperti tahun yang sudah, first semester of a term punya final exam mesti buat time orang sebok nak sambut tahun baru.

well, malam tahun baru dihabiskan dengan steamboat with few AIESEC juniors and watching Sinister. A major regret to me. I should have not watched that, I end up having the most terrible nightmare I ever have in my entire life. I end up forcing myself to sleep and despite sleeping at 2 am, I woke terribly early, at 5.30 am. I can't sleep after that, so terus study. Paper esoknya (iaitu hari ini) adalah paper killer buat seorang manusia bernama Syarifah Nazirah atas ketidaksukaannya pada physics.

dan pengalaman mengajar manusia untuk sentiasa beringat.

ceritanya, I woke up early this morning, around 6.30am. since I can't perform prayer, I go straight to my desk (tak gosok gigi eww) dan terkam nota-nota yang ada atas meja dan dengan tekunnya membaca. I go through a bit of past year questions and the revised back the tests I've taken throughout the semester. seriously kepala sakit yang amat tapi I ignore the pain. baca and trying my best to digest every bit of words and terms. at 8.15 I took my shower, get ready with everything and I come down a bit earlier than Ayu sebab nak isi air. ceritanya ulser dah lama bermastautin dalam mulut and I think Bonjela can't help anymore, need to get back to the traditional method, minum air banyak banyak banyak. So, dengan confident gagah dan perkasanya I went downstair, isi air and while waiting for Ayu, I get back to my notes, reading while I walk. Pagi itu gerimis dan dengan gagahnya I refuse to open my umbrella due to the fact that I need to continue reading until we reached Kompleks Sukan.

dan seronok-seronok tunggu nak masuk exam hall, tetiba something struck me. My god, I forgot to bring my calculator! How can I forgot such important thing for my important paper. I know I hate that paper but not to the point that I want to fail it. Although it does not involve that much of calculations, but every marks matter! and selalunya calculations marks akan take up to 3-4 marks and I reckoned that they'll be more that 3 calculations questions in the paper later, i just have a hunch about it. Allah. I was on verge of tears, how can I survive this? I asked Ayu and she said "I reckoned there'll be people bringing 2 calculators, so you can forgot about that. Ask the invigilator, who knows they'll lend u one. I saw Mr. Husaini just now, ask him."

The only solution to this predicament that I can think of is, nanti masuk exam hall, panggil invigilator, cakap kat dia, "Cik, saya lupa bawak calculator, nanti tolong saya pinjam kat orang sebelah eh?" okay now the question sounds stupid, but not in my mind at that time. then, we are asked to enter the exam hall and that time, all I did was pray.

"Ya Allah lembutkan hati tukang jaga exam tu nanti, mudahan dia bagi aku pinjam calculator orang sebelah"

but then, at that very moment, tiba-tiba a girl walk past me, in her hand were 2 calculators. Dia lalu betul-betul depan Naz. without any proper thinking, I just grab that girl on her arm and said

"Awak, nak pinjam calculator satu!"

"Eh, lupa bawak eh? Nah." Oh, awak memang cool!

"Thanks, err, awak tinggal kat ne?"

"KK4"

"Eh, kenal Siti Maryam tak?"

"err? sapa?" dengan muka puzzled gila. ok, kau tak lah famous mana pun kat KK4 Yam,sekarang aku dah tau. hihok.

"err, no telefon?" *grab ayu macam orang gila then baru teringat dua2 kitorang tak bawak phone.

"Err ginilah, nnti pukul 12 awak tunggu kite kat sini je lah." Gulp. *glass shattered*

punah harapan nak keluar awal.

"err. okey."

and I enter the exam hall with ease of heart and and that very moment, rasa nak sujud syukur je. Allah heard my prayer and answer me, at that very time! And He answered my prayer with a better one. Allah, thanks, thanks a lot!

and Allah's help does not stop right there. I go through my 'killer' paper with steady hand, ease of heart and smoothly. Alhamdulillah.
I, Syarifah Nazirah Wan Ikhsan solemnly promise that I will not forget my calculator to exam hall ever again!

today, it teaches me something.

to never lose hope. Allah always listen.

Always.

and that of final exam. eh, tak habis lagi?

taklah, nak bagitahu sahaja bahawasanya,

D-Day is only 7 days left.

you know, D-day, 10th January 2013!

the day I can finally say "Assalamualaikum, Abah" right to his face?

3 months, 3 whole months I've been giving salam to Abah and Mak through the phone.

not anymore. Now I can say it and see their faces. the faces that I terribly miss!

can you see that particular heart shaped on the calendar?????


0 gossip gossip:

Post a Comment

ha! melawan.

 

Template by Best Web Hosting